2020 Road Resurfacing Program
The map below provides the anticipated phases of the 2020 Road Resurfacing Program. This schedule is tentative and subject to change.
April 20, 2020
Targeted End Date:
July 3, 2020
- Contract was awarded to Arrow Road Construction Company on April 14th, 2020.
- Mobilization will begin April 20th. Residents may begin to see work zone signs.
- Starting the week of April 27th, contractors will begin phase 1 of the 2020 Road Resurfacing Program, beginning with Saddle Ridge, Sage Brush Trail, and Sierra Trail. The 2020 Road Resurfacing Program will include spot sidewalk and curb repair work. This work will begin as early as Monday, April 27th. Asphalt removal on these roads will begin shortly after the concrete work is complete. As work continues, the Village will provide updates as needed.
- 4/28/20 - Concrete removal is complete for Phase 1. The contractor plans to pour concrete in this area later this week, weather dependent. Spot concrete removals will begin in the phase 3 area this week, as well.
- 5/01/20 - Concrete work in the phase 1 area is complete. Beginning next week, the contractors will continue spot sidewalk and curb repair work throughout the phase 2 and phase 3 areas.
- 5/08/20 - Concrete curb and sidewalk work continues in the phase 2 and 3 areas. All concrete work is scheduled to be completed by Friday, May 15th, weather dependent. Phase 1 pavement removal work is scheduled to begin the week of May 18th.
- 5/13/20 - The contractor began asphalt removal on Tuesday, May 12th in order to take advantage of the dry weather this week. They have completed removal in the Phase 1 area and are continuing to the remaining areas today and tomorrow. Depending on weather, the contractor may start paving binder in the Phase 1 area tomorrow, May 14th. All concrete curb and sidewalk work is scheduled to be completed by the end of Thursday, May 14th.
- 5/15/20 - Concrete curb and sidewalk work was completed this week. Pavement removal will continue next week in the phase 2 area. The asphalt has been removed in the phase 1 and phase 4 areas. Today, the contractor began paving in the phase 3 area. The contractor will continue paving tomorrow, Saturday, May 16th to work around the forecasted rain on Sunday and early next week.
- 5/22/20 - This week, the contractor paved the first layers of asphalt in the areas of phase 1-3. They will begin paving in the area of phase 4 early next week. Next week, the contractor also plans to begin the final step of paving in all areas, weather dependent @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>